UTAP is a non-profit and non-governmental organization that serves as a model for empowering rural African communities while keeping indigenous cultures intact. We provide:
- Instructions on modified agricultural methods to improve local crops.
- Offer research and resources to attain water security.
- Resilient educational plans that introduce information technology and skills to operate on a level that will meet the needs of the community.
- Poverty Reduction
- Rural Irrigation (Water & Food Security)
- Non-governmental, nonpolitical Economic Development Efforts
- Education Funding for Engineering (i.e.Environment, Water, & Agro. Processing, etc.)
All functions operate on the basis of accountability, transparency and integrity.